Monday, August 15, 2011

Introducing Four Leaf Studio

This has been a summer of facing realities.  There seems to be a collective understanding of limits. This is mostly positive. In my case, it involves the handing over of the expansion torch to the next generation. I'm ready for consolidation and letting go of the superfluous. The confluence of realizing that I would not ever be spending more than a couple of days a week at Clover Slope and Jacob becoming engaged created the opportunity for me to re purpose Jacob's room into a studio.  So after an editing job on Jacob's remaining possessions and painting the walls a neutral gray, David and I moved studio furniture and materials.  Amazingly, we were able to do this without a truck and with just the two of us!
     I will still have a small studio space at Clover Slope and more importantly, I will keep a place that is my major source of inspiration.   And, I'll be able to work every day of the week and at all hours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment