Thursday, April 24, 2014

4-24-14 WeeklyWatercolor

Mossy Rocks in the Green Wood, 5 x 7", watercolor on Arches paper
I just noticed today that the spring green is really coming out and starting to reflect into the interior of my home. It is lovely! Last May, I took a hike with friends from St. Peter's and we spent a beautiful afternoon at Anglin Falls, south of Berea, KY. I don't believe I've ever been in such a green world. It was like spending time in an alternate universe--and it was so close to home.
      I made this little watercolor to remember that green world. Give me a few days and I'll have it all packaged up and available in the drawer at M S Rezny Studio/Gallery, 903 Manchester Street, Lexington, KY. You can have a little piece of the green world! Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment